HOME OF THE EAGLES
St. Monica believes athletics are an important part of a student-athlete’s total educational experience. Our sports are for all youth in the St. Monica Community, including those with all levels of gifts and abilities. In athletics, our goal is to provide a structured environment where our student-athletes can develop Christian values such as fair play, sportsmanship, honesty, respect, loyalty, patience, tolerance, gratitude and humility.
What is CYO?
Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) is a part of the comprehensive youth ministry programs for the Archdiocese of Indianapolis. Through the vehicles of athletics, camp programs and enrichment activities, CYO provides youth with opportunities to develop morally, spiritually, mentally, physically and socially. The CYO is jointly sponsored and administrated by each parish, and the CYO Office. The objective for all CYO programs and activities is to be well organized, uniform in philosophy, properly supervised and based upon Catholic values and principals.
- Sports Registrations are now ONLINE, payments will be made by CHECK or FACTS VOUCHER, please submit to Gaby Gonzalez in the rotunda.
- A yearly $25 family participation fee is due when you sign up for your first sport
- Financial assistance is available on a case by case basis for families that qualify for free or reduced lunches. Generally it is required for those who take advantage of financial assistance to volunteer in the concession stand or assist with ticket sales at home game contests during girls/boys basketball and volleyball season. Please contact Joe Acklin to inquire.
- Have an account already…
- Having trouble?
- We can help, use the email addresses above to contact us
Required Participation Forms
Available sports and sign up deadlines
- Due November 26th, 2018
- Girls Volleyball(4th-8th Grades): $90
- Boys Volleyball(4th-8th Grades): $90
- Due November 20th, 2018
- Boys Wrestling (5th-8th Grades, on St. Michaels Team): $~70
- Due February 6th, 2019
- Spring Girls Kickball(3rd-8th Grades): $65 (shirt from fall will be used for spring season), if you need a shirt fee is $10 more
- Track & Field(4th-8th Grades, on Ritter Team): $65
- Cadet Softball: $75
- Cadet Baseball: $75
- Soccer: $70
- Interested in coaching, contact Joe Acklin